Wednesday, 17 May 2017

DR PAW PAW Balms Review





If you follow me on Instagram you will know how much I love Dr PawPaw multipurpose balm. It is my most used product amd that's why I have decided to do a more in depth review of the brand so I can share with you exactly why I love them so much.

Dr Paw Paw balms are muchly loved by celebrities such as Emma Watson, Emma Willis and Rochelle Humes and are being regularly featured in Glamour, Marie Claire and The Daily Mail so it is safe to say that Dr Paw Paw is dominating the beauty industry.

The original balm is clear In colour and can be used for hands, skin, nails and hair and I also find it to be a good primer before my makeup. I absolutely love this balm and I use it for everything! It softens my skin and lips and soothes dry, chapped hands and makes my hair sleek and smooth. Its my hero product and I literally swear by it, This balm is one of my inflight essentials see HERE and I cannot leave the house without it!

The balms also come in two colours; Peach and Red which gives a lovely tint of colour to my lips and I use either one of these on days where I don't want to wear a lipstick. They are super softening and keeps my lips protected from the every day weather.

I could go on and on about how much I love Dr Paw Paw but I would be here forever! Try these amazing balms for yourself and let me know how you find them, Dr Paw Paw balms are available at Harvey Nichols and feelunique.com

**PR SAMPLES**
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig