Monday, 15 May 2017

John Frieda Frizz Ease Review





So I've been MIA for a while and in that amount of time I have changed my hair colour from red to a gorgeous orange copper so my hair has been needing some TLC and luckily I had some products kindly sent to me from John Frieda to keep my locks silky smooth.

I have been a huge fan of the frizz ease products for years and after trying many different brands I would say that John Frieda is definitely the best haircare brand on the market for quality and price.

Starting with the Shampoo, it is formulated with Anti-Damage technology that promises to gently cleanse and instantly restore and prevent the appearance of future damage. This shampoo is thick and creamy that latheres really well that leaves my hair feeling clean and smooth after each use.

I follow with the conditioner which I slather through the mid-lengths and tips of my hair which I leave for a couple of minutes to deep condition my hair as after excessively colouring my hair it definitely needs it! This conditioner is one of the best I have ever used, my hair feels silky, strong and revitalised after every use and it looks a lot less damaged. 

Lastly before I style my hair I use the Original 6 effects serum in my damp hair which promises to;
  • Eliminate Frizz
  • Humidity Protection
  • Heat Protection
  • Smoothed
  • Hydrates
  • Tames
After styling I see a difference straight away, it is sleek, strong, shiny and it looks healthy and helps to tame my fly a ways.

Overall, my hair has never felt this good since using all three products. It feels and looks amazing and I simply couldn't fault these products in any way as they do exactly as they promise!

**PR SAMPLES**
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I actually haven't used John frieda products in awhile, but love the brand

    Beauty Candy Loves
     

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are sooo good aren't they!

    ReplyDelete

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig