Tuesday, 16 May 2017

Vita Liberata Body Blur Review



With Summer fast approaching its time to start focusing on achieving a gorgeous glow with the help of one of my favourite tanning brands Vita Liberata and their new 'Body Blur' which is an Instant HD Skin Finish. Body Blur technology minimises blemishes, covers imperfections and smooths skin for a HD finish. It can be used on the face alone, as a makeup prep or mixed with foundation.

I like to use this all over for a subtle, airbrushed glow and mixed with my foundation to evenly match my face to my body while still achieving full coverage. My face has a lot of imperfections from blemishes to a few scars here and there but this product smooths out my skin giving me a lovely flawless finish while providing me with a natural golden glow.

I am obsessed with using this product and include it in my every day make up routine because I love it so much! So if you are after a golden glow that gives a HD flawless finish then the Vita Liberata Body Blur is definitely for you!

**PR SAMPLE**

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig