Thursday, 22 June 2017

Sleek Distorted Dreams Collection

Hello guys and gals I'm super excited to share with you the new Distorted Dreams collection by Sleek featuring 3 new metallic lipsticks and a gorgeous highlight palette. Sleek has been one of my favourite brands for many years now and they never disappoint, Their best selling Solstice highlight palette is one of my absolute faves and is loved by many bloggers, youtubers and girls all over so when Sleek launched this new collection I couldn't wait to get stuck in.







First of all the collection includes three gorgeous Metallic lip creams in shades; Rusted Rose which is a gorgeous dusky rose, Roman Copper which is a lovely copper shade and perfect with a golden tan and Volcanic which is a simply beautiful Mauve shade and a personal favourite. All three of these shades are to die for, They are super pigmented that glide easily on the lips giving a gorgeous metallic finish and a lovely silky feel that doesn't take long to try. I am obsessed with these lip creams and I'll admit I didn't think I would be able to pull of the Metallic lip look but actually I think it looks super pretty and can be rocked by anyone day or night.

Now for my absolute favourite in the collection, the Highligting Palette. Encased in stunning silver packaging this palette contains Two velvety powders and Three Luxury creams that comes in shades; Anodize, Beam, Sweet Delusion, Refracted, Blurred Lights. This multipurpose palette can be used on Eyes, Cheeks and Lips to add liminocity and a kaleidoscopic sheen and can be layered for a super poppin' highlight. I am OBSESSED with highlighters and this palette doesnt disappoint, all shades are super pigmented that give a holographic finish and the shades are just stunning.

Overall, I am in love with this collection and each product lived up to my expectation. The Distorted Dreams collection can be purchased at Superdrug or www.sleekmakeup.com

**PR SAMPLES**
SHARE:

1 comment

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig