Saturday, 22 July 2017

NEW Ghost Sweetheart Forever Perfume




Hey lovelies, I am so excited to share with you the NEW Sweetheart Forever fragrance by Ghost. Sweetheart Forver is a captivating floral fragrance bursting with delicate Rose and White Flowers teamed with fruity Cassis, zesty Orange and Lychee and has base notes of Vanilla, Wood and Patchouli. The dainty pink frosted glass bottle with Rose-Gold detailing looks elegant and classic that looks simply stunning on my dressing table. It has the most delicate sweet and floral scent which lingers on the skin all day and I have had tons of compliments about it as it such a Beautiful, timeless fragrance and one that I fall completely in love with every time I wear it.

Sweetheart Forever is available exclusively at Boots now and comes in 30ml - £27.00 or 50ml - £38.00.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig