Thursday, 13 July 2017

St Moriz Tan Review & COMPETITION!


Summer is here and unfortunately no amount of sunbathing can turn my pasty, fair skin into a golden glow so that's why I opt for St Moriz to achieve a bronzed glow and to stop me from burning to a crisp! Self tanning is obviously a much safer way to get a tan and after trying many different brands I always find that St Moriz is the best. I always go for the Medium shade as I love a natural glow but a Dark shade is also available for gals that prefer a deeper tan.

This tan comes in the form of a coloured mousse for a super easy and even application. I always use a tanning mitt to apply the product to my skin as it applies evenly for a streak free finish. I leave it on overnight and wash off in the morning and then I'm ready to go! I am always left with a super even, natural looking golden tan and the best part is I haven't had to lay in the blistering heat all day to achieve it!

To celebrate the release of Baywatch in cinemas, St Moriz are giving you the chance to win a fabulous trip for 2 to Malibu just enter your details HERE to be in the chance of winning this amazing competition! **Closing date for entry is 31st August 2017**

**PR SAMPLE**


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig